I tried spice just one time, because l found out that my son had been smoking it and l wanted to know what it was doing to him.
So l tried it, and it really scared me.
Because after l smoked it, l couldn’t move – all l could do was just sit there.
l felt like l was hallucinating, and all l wanted was for it to be over!
One of my son’s friends was there, and l kept asking, “how long does this last?”
He kept saying l would feel better in 15 minutes.
Well, like 3 hours had passed, and l hadn’t moved from where l was.
l didn’t say anything, other than when is this going to be over?
After the 3 hours of sitting there, l forced myself to get up and l went into the living room and laid down and fell a sleep for 2-3 hours.
When l woke up, l finally knew it was over. l swore that l would never touch that garbage ever again, and l didn’t.
However my son was addicted, and then they banned it.
Then, my son was trying all kinds of different drugs, looking for the same high
He died last year, from an accidental overdose from heroin, and he was only a couple of weeks away from being 17.
So, please, if your child has even tried it, look into getting him/her help so they don’t end up dying- either from the spice or trying to find something else that gives them the same type of high.
I only wish l knew how bad this spice crap was.
Thank you for your time.
Good luck and God Bless you all,