My 23 year old son smoked spice in his vape pen yesterday and almost died.
He was found in bed, lying on his back, and blue from choking on his own vomit.
He was stiff as a board.
The ambulance came and 15 minutes later he’s talking and refusing treatment.
He doesn’t remember any of it, and therefore I fear he doesn’t understand the danger of spice.
I found this site, trying to educate myself on liquid spice.
I almost lost my son yesterday.
Please stay away from these synthetic marijuana products.
Also, it was confirmed by a blood and urine test that nothing was in his system….ruling out any other possibility of drug use.